1 Name of the Scheme
Financial Assistance to Industrial Estates/Parks in Private Institutions should be provided core Infrastructure in manufacturing sector.
2 Operative Period
Come into force from the issuance of this GR and remain in force for five Years.(i.e. 26/02/2013 to 25/02/2018)
To identify the need to promote and encourage Industrial Parks by Private Institutions which aim at upgrading and improve State
4 Definition of Core Infrastructure Facilities
Core Infrastructure facilities shall include cost for development of infrastructure such as internal roads, power line, communication facilities, water distribution line and water augmentation facilities , sewage and drainage lines, effluent treatment and disposal facilities and other facilities as may be required in the Park. The expenditure incurred for the core infrastructure development, excluding the land cost, shall be considered.
5 Manufacturing Sectors
Gujarat Government announced its intention to attain to specific interventions in the sub-sectors of, Auto and auto Components ,Solar and Wind equipments manufacturing, Specialty and fine Chemicals, Electronic System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) and Food and Agro Business.
6 Eligible Institutions
• Private Institution: Any Industry association/industrial House or Institution registered under Societies Act, Partnership Act or the Companies Act shall eligible to avail assistance under the scheme for assistance to Industrial Parks/Industrial estates be treated as a Private Institution.
• Industrial Park: An Industrial Park coming up in private area/GIDC Estate for the establishment of Industrial units in the focus sectors. The Industrial Park shall have a minimum of 25 Industrial units.
• Date of Project Completion: Project shall be completed within 5 years from the date of approval of the project by the State Level Approval Committee. Buildings, Infrastructure Facilities & Utilities should be completed within four (4) years from the date of approval of project by SLAC. On submission of valid reasons by the Developer, the SLAC may extend completion period by one year to complete buildings, infrastructure facilities, utilities.
7 Quantum of Assistance
• The new Industrial Park will be provided incentive of 50 % of total expenditure limited to Rs. 20 crores for core infrastructure developed within the Industrial Park.
• The Developer of the Industrial Park and the first purchaser of Individual unit shall be eligible for exemption on payment of Stamp duty and registration charge on purchase of land required for the project as approved by SLAC. However, subsequent transactions shall attract stamp duty and other charges as applicable at the prevailing rates.